Monday 5 November 2012

Famous Models Quotes

Famous Models Quotes



“I’m no model lady. A model’s just an imitation of the real thing.”
Mae West

“I don’t want to be a supermodel; I want to be a role model.”
Queen Latifah

“The secret to modeling is not being perfect. What one needs is a face that people can identify in a second. You have to be given what’s needed by nature, and what’s needed is to bring something new.”
Karl Lagerfeld

“In the fashion industry, everything goes retro except the prices.”
Criss Jami

“I try about four or five looks during a shoot. A look can be defined by changes to hair, makeup, jewelry, props, furniture, background, partial clothing, fabric accents, accessories, lighting, etc.”
A.K. Nicholas,

“People always ask me if I’m going to stop modeling because I have started an acting career. I hope to continue to model for years to come.”
Tyra Banks

“Modeling is the world that I feel most welcome in.”
Brooke Shields
“Like” our page and forward us an e-mail or visit our site and forward us an e-mail.



https://www.facebook.com/enriquemodeling 

Follow us on twitter also.

https://twitter.com/EnriqueModels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.